I am a Success Coach for Writers. I work with writers who are committed to pursuing and building their publishing career.
Through one-to-one solution-focused coaching and workshops on silencing the inner saboteur, time management, and goal setting, I support clients to re-connect with their passion for writing, clarify their writing purpose, and master their writing process.
Through powerful conversations, I will help you tap into your creativity, motivation, and productivity. Together, we will design the future you want to live, and the road-map to reach it with confidence—whether it be self-publishing, finding an agent or publishing house, or taking your publishing career to the next level.
I am a graduate of the Odyssey Writing Workshop and hold an M.A,. in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University. My love of travel and adventure, and my passion for social justice inspires my writing and my coaching.
As a Success Coach for writers, I combine my experience as a writer with my training as a coach. I promise to bring my love of process and passion for working with writers to every session!
Basic Principles fundamental to my practice:
- People make the best choices available to them.
- Behind every behavior is a positive intention.
- Change is inevitable.
- Everyone is capable of being the best version of themselves.
- People already have all the resources they need within themselves to get whatever they truly want.
- If it is possible in the world, it’s possible for me. It’s only a matter “how”
- There is no such thing as failure. Only feedback and an opportunity to learn.